Monday 6 August 2012

A Time for Reflection

As we approach the end of the Northern Summer it is time to reflect on what has been accomplished, not only in the past twelve months, but also in the past few years.

I was 'retired' by the Railways some 6 years ago now.  Since then I have been privileged to visit various parts of the World.  Due to modern technology I have been able to record those trips 'on film' as they said in the olden days but in the modern idiom 'digitally'.



During the last few days I have looked once again at the old photographs, cringing when I saw the quality of the oldest ones.

So, I thought, maybe I can share my journey as an amateur photographer with anyone who reads my Blog.



A Walk around Ontario

I hope you enjoy the trip but if not you can always press the ESCAPE button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment